- LETS DO THIS! An quick message from me :)
- Where To Start & How To Use This Course
- Develop Your Reflection Practice with The Morning Pages
- Why This Is So Effective - Science & Spirit
- Additional Resources
- Finding Our Center
- Prompts for Clarity & Self Awareness
- Prompts for Career Clarity
- Ideal Life Exercise (Design Your Life)
- Being Effective, Not Busy
- Prompts for Focus & Productivity
- Additional Rescources
- Finding Relief & Making Meaning
- Prompts for Hard Times
- Why This Works - Science & Spirit
- Transcending Old Patterns
- Prompts to Overcome Stagnancy
- Moving Beyond Our Survival Instincts
- Active Imagination Exercise (Carl Jung)
- Fear Setting Exercise (Tim Ferriss)
- Additional Links
- Want More Help?
- I'm Humbled - Parting Words
"Recommend to anyone who wants to take themselves to a higher level"
Aaron Alexander, Bestselling Author of "The Align Method"
"You'll come to find the depths of his knowledge and wisdom"
Alan Nafarrete, Entrepreneur
"He knows how to help people"
David Nurse, NBA Coach
"Started my own creative business"
Tanner Pratt, Photographer
"Max doesn’t just talk about this stuff, he really lives it"
"Max prioritizes mindfulness and personal development into everything he does"
Ryan Stock, CEO of MindSport Meditation App
Simple yet effective.
Aasma Batool, Creative
I'm not sure if this is for me?
If you want tools and resources that will help you live with more clarity immediately then this is for you. If you could use more courage, fulfillment, and focus too, then this is for you!
If I buy, will I have access forever?
Yes. Once you buy, you have the course and content forever!
Can I go through this at my own pace?
Yes. Once you buy, you can go as fast or slow as you want. You can also return back to the course as much as you want.
How'd you learn this stuff?
This course is the compilation of the all the years I’ve spent reading hundreds of books on psychology, personal development, and spirituality, learning directly from some of the best minds in personal development, doing over a hundred podcasts, and testing this stuff on myself day in and day out.